Friday, January 22, 2010

Font sick!

While i chose a font to write, i am reminded of my Ex-Boss who was always so stuck at choosing the right fonts and standardizing it. Though its a good habit but sometimes it just gets a little too irritating!! I am reminded of a funny incident.
My boss always wanted Verdana font whether it is our mails, mail signatures, letters, presentations etc. to a limit that if somebody did not follow the font, was asked to redo the entire work.
One day a placard had to be made of his name to be given to a cab driver to pick him up from the airport. My documentation writer came worried and asked me- Antra, do i use "Verdana font" for this placard too??

That was funny but as a matter of fact we did use verdana so that at least he doesn't send the Cabbie back to get the font fixed!!! lol :)

1 comment:

  1. Really Funny..... and u remember that in ur last comapny Verdana has changed to Arial 10.... but i must say not upto that extent

    ReplyDelete