Monday, June 28, 2010

Never Changing Childhood

During my childhood days, my mom often asked me to recite poems, prayers, shlokas etc in front my Grand Mom, Uncle, Aunts and many other relatives. At other occasions, I use to dance, do mimicry, and show off my paintings to whosoever came home. She did that as she loved me and was proud of me for what I did. As a kid, I enjoyed that attention and use to be elated when people appreciated.
Today when I think about it, I feel so embarrassed and my mom giggles, but something’s never change. Now I see my brother and sister in law doing the same with my nephew and niece...These little ones also enjoy the spotlight as i did and become prey to people’s entertainment. :)

Everything is the same, only their activities have changed like showing off their skills at PS2 & PS3, doing yoga and pranayam, hairstyles & dresses (specifically my niece).

No comments:

Post a Comment